CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 21 December 2011

pinky pinky guitar, i want to have you! :D

hola ulala! ^.^  *ignore my bad intro*



as i told you in my previous entry, this is my most wanted stuff right now. not iphone, not bb (of course) not ipad and bla3. but pink guitar! haha. eeee adorable okayyyy? cute bha!



now tell me guys, is it weird, for me, to have one, like really3 want that stuff? pelik ka? aneh ka? mena sik pelik? but WHO CARES. :D



semua orang ada minat dan kesukaan masing2. and for me, this one! bha, nanti bulih la sa mo main gitar sambil sa mo nyanyi2. wlopun suara sa ndak la sedap mana juga. bulih bha kalo aku. hahaha.

jum2, take a look the pink guitar that i dah usha2. hehe.




ada signature TAYLOR SWIFT! uwaaaaa~ :)

cute kan cute kan? #1

cute kan cute kan? #2

then you know why am i so crazy about this stuff. cute bha tu. hehe. so i wish that i will have it so soon. SOON! :D
ok bye. hehe.



2 comments: